For my friends who watch what they eat and still loves their sweets, here’s one for you:
It is super easy to make & delicious. Prep time 10 mins. Serves 4.
- 1 ½ tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread (nutella)
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 ¼ cups fat-free whipped topping
- Combine the chocolate-hazelnut spread & 3 tablespoons of the chocolate syrup in a medium bowl. Add 2 cups of the whipped topping, gently folding it in with a rubber spatula just until blended.
- Spoon ½ cup of the mousse into each of the dessert goblets. Top each one with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and ¾ teaspoon chocolate syrup. Serve at once or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
PER SERVING: 149 calories, 3 g fat, 31 g Carb, 1 g Fib, 1 g Prot, 3 WW Points