Gosh… who knew Nutella would have a day dedicated to it? Or website of the many MANY recipes that people have created with it?? I did a quick search on my concepts, and wanted to put them in a bulk post just for you! Keep it simple…
- Nutella Hand Pies – Simple flaky baked hand pie with sweet heaven inside.
- Nutella and Goat Cheese Stuffed Berries – Unusual flavor combination, but oh so good!
- Mini Nutella S’mores – SO cute and perfect for little hands. Easy for them to create!
- Nutella Banana Crepes – Chocolate for breakfast…. enough said.
- Nutella Nanaimo Bars – If angels could sing to us now… triple layer bar of sweet coconut and nuts.
- Bacon and Nutella Napoleons – Cute bite sized appetizers with bacon and chocolate. Yum.
- No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake Cupcake – Easy for the kids to create and I assure you it’s GOOD.
- Patriotic S’mores – S’mores that are fruity instead of traditional style. With Nutella of course!
And there you have it!! Enjoy!